Wednesday, August 31, 2016
Recently Blue Orange Games sent me a couple of games to review. I was excited to receive these games and try them out. My kids have always loved games and memory games were one of their favorites. I found these to be top quality games.
In my area they are sold in toy stores, Hallmark stores, and specality shops. Check them out this Holiday Season for your kids.
Match the Stack in this Magical ActTop That! is a magical match-up themed after everyone's favorite act! You and your opponents race to stack your magician’s tools according to the images on the challenge card. But the real magic happens when the images are painted in gray or dazzled in stars! If an item appears gray on the card, it must be hidden inside another prop, and if the item is surrounded in stars it must be empty for the grand magical reveal. Use sleight of hand to stack fast and wow the crowd with the final magic act!
Master the Magic of the Elemons!Gigamons is a memory game where you will enjoy matching and collecting Elemons to activate their superpowers. Every two Elemons unveiled unleashes a magical spell to hinder your opponents or aid your quest, and every three Elemons collected will summon a mighty Gigamon. This game will have you embark on a magical journey in this artfully mastered, creative world where memory is the key to success!
Friday, August 26, 2016
It's time for another round of SWAGO! What is SWAGO you ask? It's a bingo-inspired promotion run by Swagbucks, a website that rewards you with points (called SB) for completing everyday online activities. You can redeem those SB for free gift cards. If you've never used Swagbucks, participating in SWAGO is a great introduction to the site. This particular round of SWAGO is all about online shopping.
Here’s what you need to know to get your 200 SB Bonus (and don’t worry, you don’t have to make a purchase to complete a pattern):
- Shop Swago will begin on Monday, August 29th at 1pm PDT/3pm EDT, make sure you hit “Join” otherwise you won’t get credit for completing the action items. Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete.
- Once you complete the action item in a particular square the square will change color signifying the action item is complete.
- You have a limited amount of time to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.
- Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value.
- Once you’ve achieved a pattern the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.
- The game ends Monday, September 5th at 12pm PDT/3pm EDT. So make sure to hit “Submit” on the pattern you wish to submit. If you don’t hit “Submit” before the game ends you won’t receive your SB bonus.
Wednesday, August 24, 2016
Swagbucks is the web’s most popular rewards program that gives you cashback for the everyday things you already do online. You can earn points called SB and score gift cards to your favorite stores just by shopping, watching videos and surfing the web.
From funny cats to cooking shows, I spend a lot of time watching videos online. Swagbucks works with nCrave to bring you tech and celeb news, upcoming movie trailers, DIYs, make up tutorials and so much more. [Check out our watch page and see what videos are interesting to you! Write about it here]
Check out video playlists and videos to entertain yourself for hours and earn SB - 2 SB for 10 videos! You can watch on the Swagbucks website or with the Swagbutton web extension. You can even watch on the go with the SBTV mobile app.